About This Policy
What we collect
CALL Scotland may collect the following information if you complete an online purchase, register for a training course or sign up for our newsletter:
- Name and job title (if applicable);
- Contact information including email address;
- Other information relevant to your registration.
CALL Scotland require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Disclosure of your information
We do not carry out market research nor disclose your data to any persons outside of CALL Scotland unless you have previously agreed to this.
The only information contained on our cookie will be your viewing preferences that you have chosen, no other information.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer. For more detailed information about cookies visit All About Cookies.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. We do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.