- Good Practice - It is important to monitor and audit both the process of creating a Passport and the end result
- Permission Granted - You really cannot even start to make a Passport for anybody until agreement and permission has been obtained.
- Printing in PowerPoint - Microsoft Powerpoint allows for some very varied Printing options, which may be very useful.
- Special Passports - Passports are usually little booklets, but they do not have to be – they can be laminated sheets, wall charts, a card case clipped to a belt, a mealtime place mat, a folding leaflet etc.
- Templates - Ideally, we'd like to create a totally personalised Passport for each individual but this can be very time-consuming. A pre-made layout, or 'template' is more efficient.